A Letter From

I have been guilty of forgetting to leave a letter from the tooth fairy.

I have looked for specific business letters on the internet and after spending many hours reading various templates have still had to write my own.

A Letter From ... has a letter for every occassion. Business, personal and those magic letters your children love to receive. All templates can be personalised to fit your needs and if you can't find the letter your want, simply send me an email briefly explaining what you need and I'll email you a draft letter by return.

Don't struggle with a blank page, whether you need a letter to your insurance broker or thank you notes for those wedding gifts, A Letter From has you sorted.

All letters can be posted or emailed to you in a format of your choice.




Tooth Fairy Letter for a Boy

Encourage your son to look after his teeth with this individually addressed letter from the Tooth Fairy.


"I heard that you were ready for a special visit from the Tooth Fairy so while you were sleeping last night I quietly looked under your pillow and found your beautiful tooth. It is one of the best teeth I have seen and won’t take much work for me to keep it clean so thank you for taking such good care of it for me. ..."

Price $ 5.00 (email or post)
Price $ 7.00 (laminated)
Price $20.00 (framed - A4)

All letters posted are printed on quality A4 paper and sent in an A4 envelope (no fold marks). Authentic 'Tooth Fairy' signature.